In today's world, characterized by the speed of information exchange and globalization of business, management must provide organizational flexibility and respond to the creation of favorable conditions for learning and self-organization. These changes include the ability to identify opportunities, missed opportunities, future needs, and create needs, on the one hand, and the willingness to respond creatively to the same, regardless of the level of the existing blockade, perhaps expected or direct resistance to change, the other hand. In terms of rapid change, companies are no longer enough to make small changes to create value for customers, shareholders, and other stakeholders. Still, they require significant transformational changes that insist on a new approach to management, a different strategy, structure, culture, and so on.
An organization can have two concepts concerning its own environment. First, with a passive approach to the environment, the company perceives the same thing as something that cannot be influenced. In this approach, the company is mainly relative, is on standby, passive observer of events, and does not take measures that would serve to adapt to changes in the environment. Second, an active approach to the company seeks to influence the situation to adjust and reconcile with their interests or adapt to change. In short, a company is an open system that affects the entire network of power in an environment that affects the company.
The organizational and economic mechanism is a complex concept of a combination of organizational and economic levers that have a significant impact on the management of the enterprise and determine its effectiveness.
The structure of the organizational and economic mechanism is quite complex, but there are three main components under the influence of which it is regulated . These components include such as:
- The support system, which consists of the following elements: information, legal, resource, technical and scientific support.
- Functional subsystems include planning, organization, motivation, control, and regulation, the main components of management.
- The target system is a mechanism for analyzing compliance with the goals and performance of the enterprise .
The scale of each of the systems directly depends on the size, the level of influence of internal and external factors, the scope of the enterprise. To comply with the appropriate level of competitiveness and the appropriate level in the market, there is a need for constant analysis and review of the effectiveness of the enterprise based on external and internal factors that have a direct or indirect impact on the enterprise itself. When describing external factors, it is necessary to pay attention to the implementation of goals and plans of the enterprise. Internal influencing factors can be represented through indicators of resource, economic efficiency, and social effect, etc.
Determining the effectiveness of enterprise management directly depends on the ability of the organization to ensure long-term development and profitability through developed strategies, which in the context of globalization and rapid changes in the modern economy should be as flexible and adaptive .
To develop a successful management mechanism, you need to pay considerable attention to the tools through which it is possible to provide. It should be emphasized that it primarily depends on the development and implementation of enterprise management strategies, the reality of goals, and staff motivation - that is internal factors.
1. Садеков А. А. Управление предприятием в условиях кризиса : моногр. / А. А. Садеков, В. В. Цурик. – Донецк : ДонГУЭТ, 2006. – 178 с.
2. Кульман А. A. Экономические механизмы: [Пер. с франц.] / А. A. Кульман − Под общ ред Н.И. Хрусталевой. − М. : Прогресс; Универс, 2009.
3. Бондар В. Ю. Сутність поняття «Організаційно-економічний механізм управління зовнішньоекономічною діяльністю підприємства». URL: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/pdf/8_2018/156.pdf